We invite you to join us for the Taco Bar at Calvary Lutheran Church tomorrow night. We’ll have lots of options to choose from to build your own.
- Lettuce salad or Shredded iceberg lettuce
- Sliced red and yellow bell peppers
- Jalapeños, sour cream, black olives
- Chicken fajita strips
- Ground beef taco meat
- Shredded cheese and warm nacho cheese
- Black beans
- Crispy corn taco shells or soft flour tortillas
- Dessert is Apple and Peach Crisp with Vanilla Ice Cream
Last week we served Philly Cheesesteak Sliders using Hawaiian rolls and a fully cooked steak, pepper and onion product. Here’s the way we made those. It’s an easy recipe to make to serve a big crowd.
We used this product, but you could also use thinly sliced roast beef and sautéed peppers and onions.